{5 colorful DIY’s — perfect for pampering your home or heart}

10 ways to make a garland

DIY potato stamps

lemon scrub DIY

wooden floor mat DIY

DIY laundry soap

PSST, want in on a cool little secret? i’ve adjusted my work schedule so i have time for a fun DIY each week! looking through my blog post archives on tutorials/DIYs gave me so much inspiration to be creating again, specially with materials that are out of the ordinary for me! with the weather warming up and the sun shining bright i’m ready to be outside working on new projects, or at least inside with all the windows open! ;D yesterday, cambria and i rearranged my schedule ~ i’m happy to have set time each week to create, learn and be inspired!

do you have a favorite DIY? i’ve been trying to pin some of my favorites, you can see my handmade tutorial board in pinterest here, and gather a little list of projects that i can easily make and display in our home. i’d love for you to share your favorite DIY tutorial in the comments below! but a little warning, if you leave more than 1 link in your comment my blog will think your comment is spam and it will be hidden until i approve it.

i think my first project will be to finger knit some red yarn into a festive garland {click here for the tutorial} and hang it in our kitchen. our walls are a powdery blue and having red garland in the kitchen sounds so fun!

on that note, i’m also inspired to be cooking new meals. over the weekend nester made pioneer woman’s lemon pasta and it was delicious! next on my to-do list is to make sure i’m spending more time in the kitchen creating new, delicious meals. mmmm, now i’m hungry.

PS. have you ever made your own laundry soap? i think that’s also on my list!
xo

*don’t forget to share a link your favorite DIY post below :)

Comments

Nadir@StitchSense says

The hubs & I were *just* talking about making our own laundry soap, I’ve seen a lot about it on pinterest too, I’m really wanting to give it a try. :-) Happy creating!

I’ve made both a powdered and a liquid version of the laundry soap. It works pretty well, but it won’t keep your clothes as bright and stain free :) You’ll still need a stain remover, and maybe some oxyclean.

I’ve made my own daily shower spray. I like that it doesn’t smell like chemicals in my bathroom after my shower. It’s fantastic. However it’s not for removing built up grime (ew). So if you just moved into a new rental or your shower has gotten out of hand, go with the chemicals and then maintain a clean shower using the natural stuff!

By working patiently and not forcing the vinyl from the surface you are generally able to
    take out the wall stickers and wall stickers by means of no problem.
    Reading their stories can be inspiring to a student. Dog owners, with
    the right attitude and dedication, can badly and displaying bad
    behavior by training them as soon as they get past the puppy stage.

With Kinect also expected to add Windows PC support, we can now see PC gaming or some PC games
    being advertised for the whole family, although hardcore PC gamers might even hate the thought of
    it becoming a reality. Is it divine intervention, some kind of supernatural force in the middle.
    Create a neew account in Windows without using any
    accented characters.

Do you love the idea of traveling around the world. The ugly and scam
    computer TV softwares tend to outdo themselves with their sales letter.

They don’t know how important it is in getting jobs, or they’re not aware of how it affects your overall rating.

“You’re not a fun dwarf to play around with, are you. Well unless you’re planning on making a 3D model in Autodesk Maya or Newtek Lightwave, your little guy’s going to visually exist in two dimensions. A wide variety of plug-ins is available, for Autodesk 3ds Max.

Have you got any experience? The only good part of that was the start were she was shwniog off her ass. The sex itself was crap. I don’t like POV you can’t get any good angles

US dollars God damn!!! I love this sexy ASS bitch!!! I love her natrual tits and bubble BUTT!!! Only difference is that I would’ve been all over that ASS and I would’ve definitely anal fucked her!!!