{remembering memories :: dates with Zack}

When Zack and I met in college we were broke and had to get really creative with our date nights. One of my favorite memories about dating Zack is all the walks we would go on {walks & talks}. Some times we walked to the campus water fountain, other times we would get coffee. Some times we just walked :]

The other day Zack and I walked to the neighborhood cafe to get a cup of coffee before work. It was so special to spend the morning with him on a fun, inexpensive date.

Zack and I have been “a couple” for ALMOST 7 years *snort*. This spring will be our 7th year together. We dated for 4 years before we were married and this June will be our 3rd year of marriage . Where the time has gone? — I do know the answer to this! The time is stamped on my head and my heart :]

Remembering memories about Zack warm my heart. I’ll be sharing soon how we met/dated and a little bit about our wedding. My husband — he is very special to me. I love you, Zacky! xoxo.

Comments

I have never met Zach, but through your blog, I can tell you two are such a sweet and caring couple.
    ps-I am gathering questions. I will get back to you soon on a time. Busy around here:)

I second april’s comment! you two look so. happy. together and it makes me want to cry…in a good way, because I know that if I wait on the Lord, he’ll bring me my Zack and I’ll be happy as well! :)
    Great post, Maggie!
    Sarah-Anne

• 6

i know we’ve talked about this before, but you totally have it right. just wait :] God will bring you someone so special and you won’t regret having patience.

• 7

yep, we have talked about it before! i’m not sure if i thanked you for the emails you sent, but i want to let you know you’ve been such an encouragement to me! :) i don’t know may ppl who want to chat marriage and such with me, haha!
        so…thanks, maggie. it means more than you know to me.
        Sarah-Anne

aww – I can’t wait!!! We just celebrated 7 years as a couple in Dec… we dated for a little over a year before our wedding day! :) Can’t wait to read more!

How sweet! I love that you two had to get creative with your dates. Walking and talking sounds like a perfect date to me. I love the love you have for him!

-Many Smiles
    Ashley

so sweet! I don’t know Zach, but just from reading your blog, I can tell he’s such a sweet guy! Love reading you buy the way, and I hope someday soon I can buy a Gussy tote! I’ve only been drooling over it ages!!

Aww, Maggie that is so sweet!! My hubby and I were young sweethearts too : ) Well, we’re still young, haha, but you know what I mean! We dated through high school and college. March will be 9 years for us and June will be our 4th wedding anniversary. Time DOES fly doesn’t it? It is such a blessing to share such special history with the one you love : ).

Hope you have a great week, friend!
    Lots of love,
    Laura

Aww me and my now husband use to go on walk & talk dates! Best cheap date there is for college kids lol. Oh I thought I’d tell ya I used a picture of my Gussy bag for my Project 365 today, I am in love with it;)

awwwwwwww! this made my heart so happy! i love your explanation of where the time has gone. it’s true! head and heart, the time is all there! this is too cute for words, makes me antsy about finding my own cute boy of my own to take on walks.

…sounds like he is a dog, but you know what i mean :)

Awesome! I love hearing stories about how people met their spouse! I feel like it’s a really great way to get to know people and usually one of the first things I ask a new friend.

Nicole says

OMG you guys are adorable! Time does fly by. My husband and I have been together for almost 8 years (I had to actually think about it. I didn’t realize it had really been that long) and married for over 2 years. I remember the first time we met and the first time we kissed like it was yesterday. Our cheap dates usually consisted of cruising around in his ’89 Mustang in the summer. He still has that car, and we still drive around like we did back then. So many good memories…..

Mama Gus says

It warms my heart that you two are so (sew) in love! Thinking of you brings a smile to my face every time.

xoxoxoxo

Mom

Hi! Coming to visit from Kristin (Hope Unfolding). . . LOVE your precious blog! How cute are you?!?!?

Love this post, too. My hubby and I are new parents, so we have lots of “dates” at home, after she’s in bed. It’s really all about enjoying each other!

Awwh, I love this post!

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over four years, and I remember going on lots of little coffee dates in those few early years. However, we still go on lots of coffee dates and really enjoy our time together<3